Cramer Welcomes Summer Interns
Download Hi-Res Photo: Here
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Congressman Kevin Cramer announced eight interns serving in his Congressional offices this summer. “It is a privilege to welcome these young people to my offices,” Cramer said. “Their talents will be put to work on a wide variety of tasks serving the people of North Dakota. And, the experience they gain will be invaluable for their future careers.”
Washington, DC Office Interns:
- Andie Chandler – Andie, a native of Grand Forks, graduated from Red River High School in 2015. She currently attends Hillsdale College in Hillsdale, MI where she is pursuing a degree in Politics. Andie has a passion for politics, interest in public policy, and thrives on serving her church and community.
- Kate Drechsel – Kate, a Fargo native, completed her undergrad at the University of North Dakota and is now attending UND School of Law. After graduating with her law degree, Kate is hoping to serve her country by becoming an officer in the Air Force JAG Corps. Kate's passion for organization, her kind spirit, and her sense of justice will help guide her in all of her future endeavors.
- Abbie Morlock – Abbie is a Bismarck native and student at the University of North Dakota. She is majoring in Philosophy with a Pre-Law Concentration, while also pursing minors in Political Science and Criminal Justice. In her free time, Abbie enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- Audrey Sisel – Audrey is a native of Alexandria, VA and a History major with a German studies minor at Creighton University in Omaha, NE. She is a member of the Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Alpha Theta honor societies. Audrey is also a varsity coxswain on the Creighton Women’s Rowing Team.
- Alexis Vannett – Alexis is a Fargo native and the daughter of Michael and Kimberly Vannett. She graduated from Fargo North High School in 2016, and currently attends Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH where she is studying Economics, Public Policy and Government.
Fargo Office Interns:
- Elizabeth Foy – Elizabeth, a native of Sioux Falls, SD, is a senior at North Dakota State University where she is studying Political Science. Elizabeth serves as Mission Support Group Commander for NDSU’s Air Force ROTC program. Upon graduation from NDSU in December, she will become a 2nd Lieutenant in the U.S. Air Force and will be stationed in Panama City at Tyndall Air Force Base in Florida.
Bismarck Office Interns:
- Logan Carpenter – Logan, a Moffit, ND native, graduated from the University of Jamestown with a Political Science degree in May. While in college, Logan was a member of the student senate and participated in the school’s jazz and concert bands. He will be attending UND School of Law this fall.
Grand Forks Office Interns:
- Justin Gerszewski – Justin is a Grand Forks native and senior at the University of North Dakota. He is majoring in Communications with an emphasis in Strategic Communications and a minor in Leadership. In his free time, Justin enjoys working out, surfing, traveling, learning languages, and being outdoors.
Applications for the fall internship term are being accepted through July 21. Those interested can find more information on Congressman Cramer’s official website, or by calling his Washington, D.C. office at 202-225-2611.